Are Teenagers bored of Facebook?
Did you know…
- Facebook usage among teens in the US has declined 7% in the last 6 months?
- Facebook users are getting older?
- Tumblr has become the biggest player in teen usage?
- Mothers are taking over Facebook!?
Amidst the article after article describing the growth of social media or the ill-effects of Facebook on children, there are some statistics that suggest we are seeing a shift away from a Facebook dominated world. As more mothers come onto Facebook and it becomes more popular among the young, the ever “trendy” teens may be seeking other venues to share their lives. Instagram, SnapChat, and Tumbler are being adopted quickly especially as more and more teens are being granted smartphones and thus constantly connected to the internet.
Enjoy this, bright and slightly nauseating infographic from Right Mix Marketing.
- What social media app do you use the most?
- Have you unfriend your parents before?
Facebook is so Addictive that you Can’t Leave it Totally But Somehow the Use of Facebook is Really Decreased 🙂
Thanks for Article!